Customer Service Charter
Piagam Pelanggan Perkhidmatan
- Memberi maklum balas akuan terima dalam masa 24 jam
Maklum Balas Tindakan
|Perkara||Pengesahan Penerimaan||Tempoh Maklum Balas|
|Kes Tidak Rumit||Dalam tempoh 24 jam dari tarikh penerimaan maklum balas (pada hari bekerja)||Dalam tempoh 14 hari kalendar dari tarikh penerimaan maklum balas.|
|Kes Rumit||Dalam tempoh 24 jam dari tarikh penerimaan maklum balas (pada hari bekerja)||Dalam tempoh 30 hari kalendar dari tarikh penerimaan maklum balas.|
More ways to contact us via the following communication channels:
The Customer Service Charter sets out our commitment to deliver a high standard of customer service. We recognize that there will always be room for improvements and as we establish new and better ways of working, we will formalize the processes and procedures and include them in our customer service charter. It outlines the type of services we aim to provide and the various channels for customers to share feedback so that we could better serve you.
We will continuously work towards improving the Standards of Service at SME Bank. Our Bank’s relationship with customers will be guided by the following key principles:
- Our products and services comply with the relevant laws and regulations of Malaysia.
- We will explain and help you understand the financial benefits of our product and services, how they work and the risk involved.
- We will act fairly and reasonably towards you in a consistent ethical manner.
- We will establish a clear set of procedures to ensure that any dispute between us will be resolved fairly and quickly. For more details on our complaints procedure, please visit www.smebank.com.my. We will tell you how to make your complaint as well as our procedures for handling them fairly and quickly.
- We will treat all your personal information as private and confidential and ensure the safety and security of the usage of your information. Your personal information will not be revealed unless otherwise authorized by you or requires by law to do so.
- We will not use your personal information for our own marketing purposes if you inform us that you object to this practice.
- We will comply at all times with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
- We will co – operate as an industry so that you enjoy secure and reliable banking and payment systems you can trust.
- We will provide clear, relevant and timely information to help you make informed decisions about our products and services. Where applicable, the relevant documentations including a set of Terms and Conditions relating to each banking product or service will be made readily available to you with all the fees, charges, penalties and relevant interest rates, their respective liabilities and obligations in the use of a banking product or service highlighted.
- We will keep customers informed, through various channels (e.g. over the internet, by telephone, email or at our Enterprise Centers) of available products and services. You can contact us for information or provide feedback through these channels.
Standard of Service
As we work towards improving our standards of service, we will endeavor to provide our service efficiently and effectively. To this end, we have set out below the time frames within which you can expect us to deliver the respective services.
|We Are Committed To Making Banking Easy||Charter|
|Serve the majority of customers promptly||Qualified staff is available. To provide service when required.|
|Provide you with friendly and helpful service whenever you deal with us.||We will endeavor to provide updated, comprehensive and courteous service through our multi channel or touch points.|
|Aim to answer your call promptly when you call us||Within 3 rings.|
|Help customers manage their accounts, provide financing statement||Financing statements: On yearly basis or upon request by customer.|
|We Are Committed To Helping When You Need Us||Charter|
|Aim to resolve phone enquiries promptly||Where no follow up is required, within 1st callWhere follow-up is required, within 3 working days from date of 1st callWhere enquiry is complex – within 7 to 14 working days from date of 1st call.|
|Respond to written enquiries promptly||Respond to acknowledge receipt of written enquiries with 24 hours. If follow up and feedback is required, we will revert to the customer no later than two (2) working days from receiving the enquiry. -Where enquiry is complex, you will be attended in an efficient and timely manner, and kept updated on the progress.|
|We Are Committed To Listening||Charter|
|Resolve customer complaints fairly, consistently and promptly.||Aim for 80% of customers to be satisfied with the way their complaint has been handled.|
|Actively seek your thoughts and suggestions on how we can better serve you.||Customer may provide us feedback at via website i.e. www.smebank.com.my,feedback form, email, sms, fax or write directly to us.|
|We Are Committed To Processing Your Application Quickly||Charter|
|Financing Application||All our financing application will be processed and the decision thereon shall be given within 30 working days from the date of complete full documents and information having been received by the bank.|
|Application Forms/Interview Form & Checklist||We will provide you with advice and explain you the process flow of financing application and establish a clear set of procedures to ensure that are easy to understand.|
|Letter of Offer (LO)||Disbursement Proposal|
|Letter of Offer (LO)||All financing disbursement applications that are complete and fulfill the pre-disbursement conditions will be processed within four (4) working days.|