BizCashPlus is a financing programme aimed to assist Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) for working capital requirement.
- Working Capital
- Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) as defined by SME Corporation Malaysia (SME Corp).
- Registered with Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM), or authorities / district offices (for Sabah and Sarawak), or statutory bodies for professional service providers.
- Minimum of 51% Malaysian equity ownership and 51% Malaysian directorship.
- At least 3 years from the date of application (including conversion / upgrade from Sole-proprietor and Partnership under similar business activity).
- Shariah-compliant business.
- Commodity Murabahah Term Financing-i (CMTF-i)
- Minimum: RM100,000.00
- Maximum: RM1.0 million
- Minimum: BFR + 0.0% p.a
- Maximum: BFR + 2.0% p.a
Margin of Financing
- Working capital: Up to 100%
- Up to 5 years
- Guarantee cover from Syarikat Jaminan Pembiayaan Perniagaan (SJPP).
- Personal guarantees / joint and several guarantees / corporate guarantees.
- Takaful coverage is mandatory if the asset is given as security for the financing (if applicable). You have the option to select the service offered by our panel Takaful operators or non-panel Takaful operators.
Fees and Charges
Product Disclosure Sheet
Young Entrepreneur Fund 2.0 (YEF 2.0) Financing
Designed to assist & support young entrepreneurs to elevate their businesses to higher level & remain viable post-COVID-19 or to start a new business under SME Bank Umbrella initiative.
Lestari Bumi Financing
Financial assistance to Bumiputera micro and small enterprises to elevate their business to a higher level in terms of production capacity, market penetration and competitiveness.