We strive to provide efficient and effective services to customers based on the following Client Charter :
Standard Documents Required for Financing Applications
- 1. Documents for Private Limited/Limited Company
- Form 9, 24, 44 & 49
- Form 13 & 32A [if applicable]*
- Memorandum and Articles of Association of the company
- Copies of license / other relevant licenses [if any]*
- 2. Documents for Sole Proprietors/Partnerships
- Business Registration Form.
- Partnership Agreement [if any].
- Utility Bills for the last 3 Months.
- 3. Background of Owner/Director/Main Management Team
- Customer Information Form and Copy of MyKad/Passport.
- Firm/Company Profile [if the owner is a Private Limited company]
- Profile of the Directors and Management Team.
- 4. If the Applicant Has Been in Operations.
- Financial Statements/Audited Financial Statements for the last 3 years
- List of Trade Receivable. Value and Ageing List [if required]
- List of Trade Payable. Value and Ageing List [if required]
- Latest bank statement [for the last 6 months]
- 5. If the Applicant Has Facilities from Other Financial Institutions
- Letters of Offer
- Latest Statement of Account /Current Account statement
- 6. If the business premise is rented/leased land/building
- Rental or Leasing Agreement
- Waiver Letter from the Landlord
- Sublet Tenancy Agreement [if any]
- 7. If involves Third-Party Charge
- Ownership document
- Consent from the owner of the property/asset
- Valuation Report by the Bank’s panel of valuers addressed to the Bank
- 8. If involves Third-Party Guarantor
- Personal Networth Statement to be filled in by individual guarantor
- Statutory documents and information of corporate guarantors (where applicable)
Note: The Bank may require additional relevant information, where necessary.
- The applicant must be majority-owned by Malaysian with at least 51% shareholding.
- Applicant is under the category of a small and medium enterprise (SME). [SME category is as defined by the National SME Development Council].
- Business registered with SSM/other authorized registering bodies (Sole-Proprietorship / Partnership / Private Limited / Limited Liability Partnership).
- Financing purpose or business activities must be in compliance with Shariah principles.
Additional eligibilities conditions may be imposed subject to Financing Program
Duration of Application Process, Disbursement, Discharge and Appeal
a) Financing Application
All our financing application will be processed and the decision thereon shall be given within 30 working days from the date of complete full documents and information having been received by the bank.
b) Notification of Decision on Financing Application
We will endeavor to notify the decision on your financing application efficiently within 4 working days from the decision date.
c) Disbursement Proposal
All financing disbursement applications that are complete and fulfill the pre-disbursement conditions will be processed within 4 working days
d) Discharge of Facility
All matters pertaining to the Discharge of Charge and discharge of the Guarantors shall be made within 10 working days from the date of full settlement of the financing Facility.
e) Appeal Process
Any appeal on unsuccessful financing application shall be made within 3 months from the decision date and can be submitted in writing to :
Head, Regional Management Office
Menara SME Bank
Jalan Sultan Ismail
50250 Kuala Lumpur
Issuance of Statement of Account
We shall provide the Statement of Accounts / Financing Statements on yearly basis or upon request by customer.
The Client Charter will be reviewed from time to improve its effectiveness