Lestari Bumi Financing (LBF)
Lestari Bumi Financing
Lestari Bumi Financing is part of the Government’s initiative under Budget 2021 to provide financial assistance to Bumiputera micro and small enterprises to elevate their business to a higher level in terms of production capacity, market penetration and competitiveness or as an assistance to restart the business during various phases of Pelan Pemulihan Negara (PPN).
- Asset acquisition
- Working Capital
- Micro and small enterprises as defined by National Entrepreneur and SME Development Council (NESDC)
- Registered with Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM), or authorities/district offices (for Sabah and Sarawak), or statutory bodies for professional service providers.
- At least 51% of its equity shareholding, board of directors and senior management position are held by Bumiputera.
- Shariah-compliant business.
- Minimum 2 years in operations.
- Commodity Murabahah Term Financing-i (CMTF-i)
- Ijarah Thummal Bai' (ITB) Financing
- Cash Line-i (CL-i)
- From RM100,000 to RM750,000.
- Up to 7 years (including 6 months moratorium or grace period).
- 5.0 % p.a
Margin of Financing
- Up to 80% for asset acquisition
- Up to 100% for working capital
- Up to 80% guarantee cover from Syarikat Jaminan Pembiayaan Perniagaan (SJPP) or Credit Guarantee Corporation (CGC)
- Personal guarantees/joint and several guarantees/ corporate guarantees.
- Any other collateral acceptable by the Bank.
- Takaful/insurance coverage is mandatory if the asset is given as security for the financing (if applicable). You have the option to select the service offered by our panel Takaful operators or non-panel Takaful operators.
Fees & Charges
Product Disclosure Sheet
Social Enterprise Financing Scheme
Financial assistance aimed at Basic Social Enterprises and Accredited Social Enterprises recognised by Kementerian Pembangunan Usahawan Dan Koperasi (KUSKOP) to finance the acquisition of asset and/or working capital requirements.
Young Entrepreneur Fund 2.0 (YEF 2.0) Financing
Designed to assist & support young entrepreneurs to elevate their businesses to higher level & remain viable post-COVID-19 or to start a new business under SME Bank Umbrella initiative.
IBS Promotion Fund 2.0 (IBS 2.0) Financing
Provides financial assistance to support eligible IBS contractors up to G7,manufacturers & installers IBS certified projects or possess IBS certification from CIDB.