To provide financial assistance to Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) to adopt digitalisation and/or automation in their business operations in achieving higher productivity, process efficiency, efficient cost management and greater market penetration.
The purpose of the financing is for the following purchases:
- Equipment and/or machinery;
- Computer hardware and software;
- IT solutions and services;
- Technology support services; and
- Other intangible assets to enhance productivity and efficiency.
All SMEs as defined by National Entrepreneur and SME Development Council (NESDC) that meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Registered with Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM), or authorities/district offices (for Sabah and Sarawak), or statutory bodies for professional service providers.
- Shareholding by Public Listed Companies or Government Linked Companies (if any) shall not exceed 20%.
- At least 51% of shares held by Malaysian residing in Malaysia;
- At least 2 years in operations;
- Financially solvent; and
- No legal action against the Company or any of its director/ shareholder/ partner/ owner/ guarantor under the laws of Malaysia.
- Commodity Murabahah Term Financing-i (CMTF-i)
- Ijarah Thummal Bai’ Term (ITB) Financing
- From RM100,000 to RM3.0 million
- 4.0% p.a (inclusive of guarantee fee)
Margin of Financing
- Up to 80% for machinery/equipment
- Up to 10 years
- Up to 80% guarantee cover from Syarikat Jaminan Pembiayaan Perniagaan (SJPP).
- Personal guarantees/ joint and several guarantees/ corporate guarantees.
- Takaful/insurance coverage is mandatory if the asset is given as security for the financing (if applicable). You have the option to select the service offered by our panel Takaful operators or non-panel Takaful operators.
- Photocopy of identity card of all directors/ shareholders/ partners/ owner/ guarantors.
- Photocopy of valid business registration.
- Certified secretarial documents (for example Form 24, Form 49, M&A, whichever is applicable).
- Latest audited for the financial year end is not more than or equivalent to 18 months from the date of financing application.
- Certified true copy of latest 6 months bank’s statements.
- Business plan that highlight the adoption of digitalisation and automation. This also include the operational efficiency, increase productivity and cost effectiveness.
- Any other documents required by the Bank pertaining to the financing.
Fees & Charges
Product Disclosure Sheet