SME Go is part of the Government’s economic stimulus package specifically to assist contractors who have been awarded a contract from Federal or State Governments, Ministries, Departments or Agencies. The contract will be financed by SME Bank via:
- MySMEBina for construction or infrastructure contracts and/or
- MySMEBekal for supply or maintenance contracts.
- Working capital
All G2 to G4 contractors who have been awarded contracts under Pakej Rangsangan Ekonomi 2020 (PRE 2020) or Pakej Rangsangan Ekonomi Prihatin Rakyat (PRIHATIN) or any other contracts/projects by Federal or State Governments, Ministries, Departments or Agencies.
- Registered with Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM) or authorities/district offices (for Sabah and Sarawak).
- Registered with Ministry of Finance (MOF) or Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB) or Pusat Khidmat Kontraktor (PKK) or other relevant licensing or registration bodies;
- At least 51% shareholding owned by Malaysian residing in Malaysia; and
- No legal action against the Company or any of its director/ shareholder/ partner/ owner/ guarantor under the laws of Malaysia.
- Revolving Credit-i
- Up to RM1.0 million
- Working capital: 7.0% p.a.
- Working capital: Up to 100% of the contract cost.
- Subject to annual review.
- General Deed of Assignment.
- Up to 80% guarantee cover from SJPP.
- Joint and several guarantee / personal guarantee of all Directors/ shareholders / partners / owner.
- Takaful/insurance coverage is mandatory iff the asset is given as security for the financing (if applicable). You have the option to select the service offered by our panel Takaful operators or non-panel Takaful operators.
Contractors are required to submit the following documents:
- Photocopy of identity card of all directors/ shareholders/ partners/ owner/ guarantors.
- Photocopy of valid business registration such as SSM, local authorities, MOF, CIDB and PKK.
- Certified secretarial documents (for example Form 24, Form 49, M&A, whichever applicable)
- Letter of Award or Government’s Indent.
- Notice of Assignment.
- Details of project cost.
- Certified true copy of latest 6 months bank’s statements.
- Latest audited/management accounts
- Any other documents required by the Bank pertaining to the financing.
Contract Financing Department
- Muhammad Zafri Ismail Khan – 03 2615 2877
- Nor Saidah Zakaria – 03 2616 7477
- Siti Oriana Hamzah – 03 2615 2085
- Hamizah Azhar – 03 2615 2939
- Muhammad Afiq Mohamad Azmi – 03 2615 7465
- Nursakinah Fasihah Abdul Malek – 03 2615 3905
- Nurliyana Fazir – 03 2615 2189
- Intan Zhafirah Jalani – 03 2615 2020 ext. 3308
- Norasyikin Baharuddin – 03 2615 3835
- Che Nur Rizqin Che Rani – 03 2615 7401
- Fadzilah Mohd Yusof – 03 2615 2101
|Stage||Turn Around Time|
|Application Decision||4 working days from the date of full documents submitted to the Bank by Customer|
|Issuance of Advance Payment Guarantee||2 working days upon acceptance of the Bank’s Letter of Offer and execution of all security documents and compliance to the terms and conditions as stated in the Bank’s Letter of Offer by Customer|
|Disbursement of Financing||3 working days upon receipt of the advance payment monies from ministries/agencies and submission of the required documents for disbursement and compliance to the terms and conditions for disbursement as stated in the Bank’s Letter of Offer by Customer|
|Discharge of Financing||10 working days upon full settlement of the total outstanding with the Bank and request from Customer|
*Terms and Conditions apply
Any further enquiries, please contact our Customer Service Centre at 03-2603 7700