|OPERATION DURING RAMADAN||WORK DAYS||BUSINESS HOURS|
|Rest day falls on Sunday||Monday - Friday||8.30 am - 5.00 pm|
|Rest day falls on Friday||Sunday - Wednesday||9.00 am - 5.00 pm|
|Thursday||9.00 am - 5.30 pm|
|NORMAL OPERATION||WORK DAYS||BUSINESS HOURS|
|Rest day falls on Sunday||Monday - Thursday||8.30 am - 5.30 pm|
|Friday||8.30 am - 12.30 pm|
|2.45 pm - 4.45 pm|
|Rest day falls on Friday||Sunday - Wednesday||8.30 am - 5.00 pm|
|Thursday||8.30 am - 5.30 pm|
Operating branches on 4 May 2020
- Kuala Lumpur 1 Enterprise Centre
- Kuala Lumpur 2 Enterprise Centre
- Shah Alam Enterprise Centre
- Johor Bahru Enterprise Centre
- Ipoh Enterprise Centre
- Seberang Jaya Enterprise Centre
- Kuantan Enterprise Centre
- Kota Kinabalu Enterprise Centre
- Kuching Enterprise Centre
- Contract Financing (CF)
- Corporate Banking (CB)
- Program Financing (PF)
Guidelines for visiting branches / Head Office
- In our effort to ensure the safety of our customers as well as our employees, the number of visitors allowed in the premise is limited at any time.
- Social distancing of 1 meter must be complied with at all times.
- Visitors are highly encouraged to meet our Officers based on appointments instead of walking in.
- Those who have fever or the symptoms of COVID-19 are not allowed to visit the branch / Head Office.
- If visiting the branch / Head Office is required, visitors are required to fill in the health declaration form and body temperature will be taken. If you have a fever or show symptoms of the COVID-19 virus, you will be asked to leave the premises and make a new appointment.
- Please fill in the required information including name, telephone number, date and time of your visit in the register given to you for contact tracing purposes by the authorities if required.
- Visitors are required to use the face mask at all times while in the branch / Head Office.
- Please maintain cleanliness and social distancing during any engagement sessions.
- Please use the prepared hand sanitizer.
- We highly encourage customers to bring and use your own pen and stationaries to prevent infection.
Submitting of documents to branches / Head Office
If you need to submit documents at the branch, please drop your documents in the designated box near the entrance door or deliver the documents to the mailing room at the Head Office’s lobby. As an alternative, you can email the documents to the Officer in charge.