Special Fund for Tourism 3 (SFT3) is a financing programme to support Government’s effort to boost the tourism industry among the SMEs and to contribute towards the income for the nation to preserve their business and remain viable during and post COVID-19.
- Working Capital
- Malaysian owned companies registered under Companies Commission of Malaysia Act 2001 or Co-operative Societies Act 1993 (minimum 51% owned by Malaysian).
- Meet classification of SMEs or any category of customers eligible to be financed by SME Bank.
- Existing business operations for more than 2 years. For those having less than 2 years in operations, applications will be assessed on a case-to-case basis.
- Project must be located in Malaysia.
- Commodity Murabahah Term Financing-i (CMTF-i)
6.0% fixed p.a. (net of 2.0% p.a. profit rate subsidy)
Up to 100% for working capital
- Up to 5 years
- Any collateral acceptable by the Bank; and
- Personal guarantees/ joint and several guarantees/ corporate guarantees
- Takaful/insurance coverage is mandatory iff the asset is given as security for the financing (if applicable). You have the option to select the service offered by our panel Takaful operators or non-panel Takaful operators.
Priority shall be given to the following types of projects:
- Tourism projects that are being promoted by the Government.
- New, upgrading or renovate tourism and historical properties.
- Transportation services related to tourism.
- Tourism resorts and its infrastructures.
- Manufacturing or supplying products/ facilities related to tourism.
- Working capital for tourism activities
- Other related tourism projects which is determined by the Government.