PEMERKASA Matching Grant (PMG) is a financing structure to assist SMEs in 3D (dirty, dangerous and difficult) sectors particularly in manufacturing, services, agriculture and construction, which have been affected by COVID-19 pandemic.
- Machinery and Equipment
- SMEs in 3Ds (dirty, dangerous and difficult) sectors, particularly in manufacturing, services, agriculture and construction;
- Registered with the SSM, authorities/district offices in Sabah and Sarawak or statutory bodies for professional service providers;
- Shareholding by Public Listed Companies & Government Linked Companies (if any) in the SMEs shall not exceed 20%;
- Malaysians residing in Malaysia hold a minimum of 51% shareholding in the SMEs; and
- Shariah-compliant business.
- Commodity Murabahah via Tawarruq
- Commodity Murabahah Term Financing-i (CMTF-i)
- Up to RM1 million.
- Up to 10 years
- From 0% to 5.0 % p.a
- Up to 100%
- Up to 80% guarantee cover from Syarikat Jaminan Pembiayaan Perniagaan (SJPP).
- Any other collateral acceptable by the Bank.
- Takaful coverage is mandatory if the asset is given as security for the financing (if applicable). You have the option to select the service offered by our panel Takaful operators or non-panel Takaful operators.
Any further enquiries, please contact our Customer Service Centre at 03-2603 7700