MySMELady is a financing program specifically for women entrepreneurs which includes asset acquisition and working capital requirement.
- Asset acquisition (plant/machinery/equipment)
- Working capital
- Meets Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) definition.
- ≥ 51% of the equity held by a woman/women OR CEO/MD is a woman that owns at least 10% of the equity.
- The business is owner-operated.
- Financing purpose and business activities must be in compliance with Shariah principles
- Business is registered with SSM or other authorized authorities/ district offices or professional statutory bodies.
- The Company has been in operations for at least one (1) year
- Meet the eligibility criteria of SJPP’s guarantee schemes.
- Commodity Murabahah Term Financing-i (CMTF-i)
|For financing amount of up to RM1.0 million||BFR + 0.0% (net after 2.0% subsidy by Government)|
|For financing amount exceeding RM1.0 million||BFR + 2.0% p.a (without 2% subsidy by Government)|
Margin of Financing
|Asset Acquisition||Up to 80%|
|Working Capital||Up to 100%|
- Up to 5 years
- Up to 80% guarantee cover by Skim Jaminan Pembiayaan Perniagaan (SJPP)
- Joint and several guarantees of directors/shareholders or corporate guarantee
- Takaful/insurance coverage is mandatory iff the asset is given as security for the financing (if applicable). You have the option to select the service offered by our panel Takaful operators or non-panel Takaful operators.
Fees & Charges
Product Disclosure Sheet