MySMELady is a financing program specifically for women entrepreneurs which includes asset acquisition and working capital requirement.
- Asset acquisition (plant/machinery/equipment)
- Working capital
- Meets Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) definition.
- ≥ 51% of the equity held by a woman/women OR CEO/MD is a woman that owns at least 10% of the equity.
- The business is owner-operated.
- Financing purpose and business activities must be in compliance with Shariah principles
- Business is registered with SSM or other authorized authorities/ district offices or professional statutory bodies.
- The Company has been in operations for at least one (1) year
- Meet the eligibility criteria of SJPP’s guarantee schemes.
- Commodity Murabahah Term Financing-i (CMTF-i)
Margin of Financing
|Asset Acquisition||Up to 80%|
|Working Capital||Up to 100%|
- Up to 5 years
|For financing amount of up to RM1.0 million||BFR + 0.0% (net after 2.0% subsidy by Government)|
|For financing amount exceeding RM1.0 million||BFR + 2.0% p.a (without 2% subsidy by Government)|
- Up to 80% guarantee cover by Skim Jaminan Pembiayaan Perniagaan (SJPP)
- Joint and several guarantees of directors/shareholders or corporate guarantee