Lestari Bumi Financing is part of the Government’s initiative under Budget 2021 to provide financial assistance to Bumiputera micro and small enterprises to elevate their business to a higher level in terms of production capacity, market penetration and competitiveness.
- Asset acquisition
- Working Capital
- Micro and small enterprises as defined by National Entrepreneur and SME Development Council (NESDC)
- Registered with Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM), or authorities/district offices (for Sabah and Sarawak), or statutory bodies for professional service providers.
- At least 51% of its equity shareholding, board of directors and senior management position are held by Bumiputera.
- Shariah-compliant business.
- Minimum 2 years in operations.
- Commodity Murabahah Term Financing-i (CMTF-i)
- Ijarah Thummal Bai' (ITB) Financing
- Cash Line-i
- From RM100,000 to RM750,000.
- Up to 7 years
- 5.0 % p.a
- Up to 80% for machinery
- Up to 100% for working capital
- Personal guarantees/joint and several guarantees/ corporate guarantees.
- Any other collateral acceptable by the Bank.
- Takaful/insurance coverage is mandatory iff the asset is given as security for the financing (if applicable). You have the option to select the service offered by our panel Takaful operators or non-panel Takaful operators.
Any further enquiries, please contact our Customer Service Centre at 03-2603 7700