Modal [email protected] is a collaborative financing programme offered by SME Bank and SME Corp. Exclusively designed for fixed working capital purposes, entrepreneurs can get access to a maximum of RM500,000. Modal [email protected] is available until 31 December 2022 or until the full utilisation of the allocated fund.
- Fixed working capital to cover 6 months fixed overhead cost.
- SMEs as defined by National Entrepreneur and SME Development Council (NESDC).
- The Company is at least 60% owned by a Malaysian
- Large enterprise ownership of not more than 20%
- Registered with the SSM, authorities/district offices (in Sabah and Sarawak) or statutory bodies for professional service providers;
- Full time business operator
- The Company has been in operations for at least 6 months.
SCORE evaluation shall be conducted within six (6) months after the financing is approved.
- Commodity Murabahah Term Financing-i (CMTF-i)
- Minimum : RM50,000
- Maximum : RM500,000
- 4% p.a
- Up to 100%
- Up to 7 years, inclusive of grace/moratorium period up to 12 months
- Minimum 5% cash collateral deducted from approved financing amount prior to utilization of the facility.
- Any other collateral acceptable to the Bank.
- Not applicable