SME Bank Entrepreneur Premises Complex
SME Bank's Entrepreneur Premises Complex (EPC) is an initiative to provide suitable and affordable factory lots for budding Bumiputera SMEs looking to grow their businesses to the next level while improving productivity and operational efficiency.
Each tenant is supervised by dedicated EPC team who provides value added services that includes specific intervention initiatives with the objective of helping the entrepreneurs to grow and sustain their businesses.
SME Bank operates 26 EPC complexes consisting 454 lots nationwide with the occupancy rate of 80%.
Deferment of Rental Payments for Tenants at SME Bank’s Entrepreneur Premises Complex
- All existing tenants whose businesses are affected by the Covid-19 outbreak at the SME Bank’s Entrepreneur Premises Complexes throughout Malaysia.
- Deferment of rental payments of up to six (6) months effective 1 April 2020;
- Rescheduling of outstanding rental payments for amount less than RM10,000, on case-to-case basis.
- Official request letter from the tenants together with other relevant documents such as cancellation of contracts or job orders, financial statements etc.
- Tenants can contact the following officers directly for asisstance::
- Zaharin Ridzuan – Tel: 03- 2615 3806
- Mohd Hairiel Hazran Abd Rahman – Tel: 03-2615 3828
- Encik Yusli Abdul Rafat – Tel: 03-2615 3023
- Encik Mohd Fais Fisol – Tel: 03-2615 3853