Collaborative effort with TERAJU in financing eligible Bumiputera SME companies under TERAS and Non Teras program.
- Commodity Murabahah (Tawarruq)
- Ijarah Thumma Bai’
Purpose & Margin of Financing
- Assets Acquisition (consists of equipment, machinery, plant, factory building and business premise) for business expansion
- Working Capital for business expansion
- Assets Acquisition RM20 mil per company
- Working Capital RM10 mil per company
- Plant/Machinery/Equipment – Up to 7 years, including grace period up to 2 years.
- Factory Building/Business Premise – Up to 30 years, including grace period of 3 years.
- Working Capital – Up 10 years including grace period of 6 months
- From BFR + 0.5% to BFR + 0.75% per annum
- TERAS and Non-TERAS Companies. For Non-TERAS: the business is specified under RMK11 and TPP promoted sectors.
- Minimum 3 Star SCORE Rating by SME Corp.
- Must not be a subsidiary of a GLC/MNC.
- Minimum 60% Bumiputera equity.
- CEO/MD must be Bumiputera
- Majority of the management members are Bumiputera
- Registered under the Companies Commission of Malaysia Act 2001.
For further inquiries, please visit our nearest Enterprise Centre. Our Branch network.