A visionary and dynamic entrepreneur will continue to explore new opportunities in expending the business. The use of technology will definitely enables the entrepreneur to improve or even meet international standards that will open up new horizons in expending the business.
SME Technology Transformation Fund (STTF) has been designed to assist the entrepreneurs in ensuring your products and services are given the boost to penetrate new markets with quality offering.
Financing facilities is based on Shariah principles:
- Commodity Murabahah (Tawarruq)
- Ijarah Thummal Bai’
- Meets SME definition.
- Registered under the Companies Commission of Malaysia Act 2001 or Co-operative Societies Act 1993.
- The Company has been in operation for minimum of two (2) years.
- Must submitted the Technology Audit Report issued by SIRIM.
- Applicant is a Malaysian citizen with a minimum of 51% of equity ownership.
- No legal actions against the Directors or the Company.
- The Company has positive shareholders fund
|Download Product Disclosure Sheet|