SME-Go is a financing program that was developed to support Going-Export (Go-Ex) programme under Malaysian External Trade Development Corporation (MATRADE). It is in-line with the Government’s initiatives to guide and enhance the growth of exports for Malaysian SMEs.
- To provide financing platform for eligible SMEs under Go-Ex programme
- To support SMEs that has embark or about to embark in an export industry
- Based on shariah financing concept
- Financing of Fixed Asset (Plant / Machinery / Equipment)
- Financing of Working Capital (Fixed / Revolving)
- Bank Guarantee-i / Kafalah
Margin of Financing
- Up to a maximum 100%* (Minimum financing amount RM250,000)
- Subject to the Bank Risk-Based Pricing
- Up to a maximum tenure of 15 years
- Malaysian owned business (>51% ownership): Sdn Bhd, Partnership and Sole Proprietor.
- Minimum 3 years in business (includes years in operations). For Sole Proprietorship, Limited Liability Partnership or partnership, it must be in the same line of business.
- Involved in government promoted industries and sectors identified by the Bank from time to time.
*Terms and conditions apply