TUS is a financial facility designed especially for graduates
The Government has channeled an additional allocation of RM25 million through the 9th Malaysia Plan for Graduate Entrepreneur Fund (TUS).
The provisions is intended to encourage more university graduates to enter the field of entrepreneurship.
SME Bank has managed to produce successful Graduate Entrepreneurs contributing to their respective personal income through the business thus improving the country’s growth engine.
The fund is a soft loan scheme for graduates to start a business in the services and industrial sector and for those who already have an existing business.
- The loan is available from RM20,000 to RM500,000.
- Financing up to a total RM750,000 can be given specifically for company acquisition (for fixed assets financing only).
- The rate of profit (markup) is at 4% per annum on monthly rest.
- Open to Malaysian citizen.
- Must at least hold a Diploma that is recognized by MQA.
- Have graduated for not more than 15 years.
- Not more than 40 years old.
- No Guarantor is required for.
- Financing of business building / premises.
- For financing of up to RM100, 000.
- Guarantor is needed.
- For financing exceeding RM100,000; however the guarantor only guarantees 20% of the financing in excess of RM100,000 (sole proprietor and partnership firms)
TUS Other Information
- TUS maximum financing period is up 10 years; however financing period up to 20 years is given for buildings / premises.
- A grace period up to a maximum of 48 months may also be considered.
- Maximum financing may be granted up to 95% of the total project cost for the financing of less than RM100,000 and 90% of the total project cost for the financing of more than RM100,000.
- Individual firms, partnerships and limited companies can apply for TUS.
- All types of businesses are allowed except for properties investment and Primary Agriculture industry.
How To Apply For TUS
- For applicants who are in business and exists in operation for more than two years, are exempted from attending courses conducted by INSKEN and screening process at INSKEN
- Applicants may submit their Business Plan to SME Bank nearest branch. Branch network.
- Applicants who have no experience in business need to attend courses conducted by INSKEN.
- Course registration can be made via online at INSKEN or by calling INSKEN;
- Ms. Arni / Pn Nurashikin at 03-88805162 / 5195 / 5171.
- After attending the course, applicants are required to submit five (5) copies of their Business Proposal to INSKEN.
- The screening process will be conducted by INSKEN and applicants are required to present their business proposal. (Applicants who operate in Sabah / Sarawak are granted exemption from attending the screening process at INSKEN).
- If the business plan meets the requirements of the Fund, the proposal will be forwarded to the relevant SME Bank’s branch.
- SME Bank will then evaluate the application and provide feedback.
|Download Training Form|
|Download CEDAR Brochure|
For further inquires please contact :-
Secretariat of the Graduate Entrepreneur Fund (TUS) SME Bank
Level 8, Menara SME Bank,
Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50774 Kuala Lumpur
|Pn. Nor Rohaslina Yusopp||Tel : 03 – 2615 3906||[email protected]|
|Pn. Zuraidah Abdul Wahab||Tel : 03 – 2615 2020 ext 3089||[email protected]|