BAP is a collaborative effort program with SME Corp. Malaysia with the objective of providing financial assistance to SMEs. It is to assist SMEs in strengthening their core business, building capacity and capability, and facilitating access to financing.
- Financing of Fixed Asset
- Financing of Working Capital
Margin of Financing
- Up to 90%
- 4% per annum
|Purchase of assets||Up to 10 years including grace period*|
|Working capital||Up to 7 years including grace period*|
- Applicant must be Small & Medium Enterprise (SME).
- Companies/Businesses with qualifying rating of SCORE 2 or higher.
- Company must be at least 60% owned by a Malaysian during the period of financing.
- Full time business operator.
- Companies/Businesses with at least 6 months in operation.
- The company is solvent
- 3 years latest Audited Account
- For sole proprietor/partnership, the latest management account is acceptable.*
*Terms and conditions apply