Bumiputera Financing Fund (BFF) is a fund allocated by the Government under the National Budget 2013 to assist Bumiputera Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs) to finance the acquisition of Government-Linked Companies (GLCs) subsidiaries engaged in non-core activities.
To provide financing to eligible entrepreneurs in the acquisition of identified companies being divested by Government-Linked Companies (GLCs).
- Private Limited company registered with Companies Commission of Malaysia, categorized as SMEs*.
- Fulfilled criteria set by SME Bank
*SMEs as per SME Bank’s definition
- Based on Syariah financing concept.
- To provide financing for acquisition of shares/equities held by GLCs.
- Up to 15 years.
- Profit rate is competitive.
|Download BFF Brochure|