In our effort to provide a holistic assistance to our SME entrepreneurs, SME Bank offers My Seed SME Scheme (MYS3) especially to Indian entrepreneurs to get an access for financing assistance to expand their businesses. MYS3 comes with financing features on fixed asset such as purchasing machineries and equipment’s and working capital.
Financing facilities is based on Shariah principles:
- Commodity Murabahah (Tawarruq)
- Ijarah Thummal Bai’
- Registered under the Companies Commission of Malaysia Act 2001 or Co-operative Societies Act 1993.
- Applicant with SCORE 3 rating and above.
- Applicant must be an Indian with minimum of 51% equity ownership with good credit records.
- The company has positive shareholders fund.
- Involve in the Government promoted industries & sectors identified by the Bank from time to time.
- The company has been in operations for a minimum of 2 years.
|Download Product Disclosure Sheet|