In line with Government agenda to encourage the growth and to promote the use of IBS (Industrialised Building System) in the construction sector, SME Bank now offers the IBS Promotion Fund (IBS) financing program for purchase of fixed asset, renovation of factory and working capital requirement for Small and Mendium Enterprise (SME) entrepreneurs who apply the IBS method.
Financing facilities is based on Shariah principles:
– Commodity Murabahah (Tawarruq)
– Ijarah Thummal Bai’
- Company must possess IBS Certificate from CIDB; or
- The developer that applies IBS method and obtained One Stop Centre (OSC) approval.
- Registered under the Companies Commission of Malaysia Act 2001 or Co-operative Societies Act 1993.
- The company has been in operations for a minimum of 2 years.
- Applicant is a Malaysian citizen with a minimum of 51% equity ownership.
- The company has positive shareholders fund.
- No legal actions against the Directors or the Company.
|Download Product Disclosure Sheet|